WEB DEVELOPMENT TERMS
- Change Orders: Any changes to the Scope of Work following the execution of this Agreement requiring Additional Work must be submitted to and accepted by Developer in writing as a “Change Order”. The costs of any such changes shall be added to the Contract Price and shall be subject to the payment terms and added to existing invoice. Additional Work shall be defined as the addition or revision of pages, graphics, or other features, any text, graphic or page design or programming requiring more than two rounds of textual or graphical revisions, substantial revisions to text and/or content provided by Client, changes to elements which have been finalized, or significant changes in the Scope of Work.
- Due Dates and Delays: Developer will use its best efforts to deliver the Client Website in the time frame specified in the Scope of Work. Client acknowledges and agrees that any due dates set forth in the Scope of Work are subject to delay if Developer does not receive the required materials or documentation in a timely manner or in the required format or if approvals are delayed by Client or if the Scope of Work is changed by Client.
- Client Submitted Content. All written content submitted by Client for use in the Client Website must be typewritten, proofread and delivered to Developer in the body of an email message or as a Microsoft Word electronic document or plain text electronic document. Any content submitted by Client in any other manner or format, including, but not limited to Adobe .PDF format, will be returned to Client for re-submission. Developer will not make any attempt to proof read or correct any contextual, grammatical or typographical errors in the written content submitted by Client. It is Client’s sole responsibility to check the accuracy of the written content and correct any errors prior to submission for final publication. Developer will assume that all the written content submitted by Client has been proofread and is ready for publication. Client may elect to pay Developer the Hourly Rate set forth by developer to type and proofread any written content not submitted in the electronic formats specified above.
- Developer License and Credit: Client hereby grants to Developer a non-exclusive and limited license to use Client’s trade names, logos and other trademarks in connection with Developer’ advertising, marketing and promotion of its products and services. Client agrees that any unsolicited positive feedback Client provides to Developer may be used in any Developer marketing and/or advertising materials (i.e., customer testimonials). Client further agrees that Developer may use and display the graphics and other web design elements of Client’s website as examples of Developer’s website design and development work. To maintain Developer’s portfolio credentials, and the integrity of any applicable copyrights, Developer shall be entitled to place an unobtrusive credit with a hypertext link in the footer on each page of Client’s website. Bangeez Solutions Ltd shall develop and design a fully featured website for client, according to the existing terms and conditions of our company’s service offering, which are as follows:
- Your website shall be developed ONLY with the contents provided.
- On payment completion and handover, all admin rights to your website’s back-end will be fully transferred to you.
- We reserve the right to remove/delete part or all content as deemed appropriate, during development.
- “Payment Completion” is expected to be made alongside your “2nd completion feedback” on website development.
- Completion feedback means that your website project is completed but needs your feedback to make further adjustments as necessary before handover.
- Failure to make payment completion as at when required/due will attract a daily demurrage payment of N1000 + your website will be masked.
- Per project, client is required to list out and send all feedback/iteration needs via a single email.
- For efficiency purposes, each feedback/iteration request shall be allotted a 3-5 working days delivery period (for all requested changes to be effected).
- Failure to respond to our 1st completion feedback email within 5 working days, your website will be masked and admin rights withheld.
- Failure to respond to our subsequent completion feedback email within 5 working days, your web project will be considered completed and closed.
- A completed and closed project is only eligible for a lifetime advisory support.
- If after a project is completed and closed and you require further iteration and updates, you’d be required to subscribe to any of our web maintenance service plans.
HOSTING – Domains purchased by us or through us are eligible for a dedicated cPanel hosting with full access, except otherwise stated by us and expressed in client invoice. Domains not registered through us or by us are also eligible for a dedicated cPanel hosting with full access, except otherwise stated by us and expressed in client invoice.
REFUNDS – Refunds can ONLY be made to paid web/mobile app projects that have not been started (for whatever reasons) and are less than 5 days old in our possession. Hence, already commenced projects are NOT eligible for refunds. Please note that each request for refunds shall be processed within 20 working days from the day of request.
DISCLAIMER – All web development products plans are solely meant for designing and developing Blogs & Corporate websites, not web applications. Web products projects with custom functionality features are thereby classified as web applications.
Web applications primarily allow the user to perform actions. Google Analytics, Gmail, and Jslint are web applications.
They are not entirely exclusive. A university website likely gives information such as location, tuition rates, programs available; etc. it will likely have web applications that allow teachers to manage grades and course materials, applications for students to register for and withdraw from courses, etc.
TechMaster Systems will ensure that any bundled service that come with our current service offerings are integrated into applicable project developments, as per client’s requirements.
SECTION 18 – ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 19 – GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Port-au-Prince, Haiti.
SECTION 20 – CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 21 – CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org